My Mail
My Lists
My Account
My Profile
Just Looking...
Online: 2599 days ago   Updated: 2599 days ago   Joined: 2599 days ago
The Basics
  Age: 29   Gender: Female   Race: Caucasian   Location: Ohio United States
The Details
Body Type:
Eye Colour:
Hair Colour:
Hair Length:
  Shoulder Length
Sexual Orientation:
About Me

I am an easy going person. I can't stand drama and will do almost anything to avoid it. I love to laugh and to have a good time. I'm not into the bar or party scene and I work a lot. So I don't have a lot of time to devote to going out and meeting new people. I am a nurse aid at a nursing home in Chillicothe, Ohio. I love my job for the most part. I am wanting to go back to school for nursing although I'm not completely sure where exactly it will be, I'm still exploring my options.
I can be kind of shy if I don't know you but once I get comfortable around you I get more talkative.
I love music and on any day whether good or bad I drown myself in it, every genre.
I love my family and my friends with my whole heart. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't be the person I am today.

View Profile
What I'm Looking For

I'm looking for someone who I can have a intelligent conversation with. I'm not a shallow person but I would be a liar if I didn't say looks don't play at least a 20% role. I love someone who acts like a gentleman and does the complete opposite of what a gentleman does. I love when someone can make me laugh but knows when to be serious. So the other 80% is made up in personality.

Join now - start dating free!

Birth Date