seems to have a vague, haunting mass appeal
1588 days ago
1588 days ago
1588 days ago
Appearance: Casual, Stylish, Clean Cut Trendy
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Semi-professional (educated, employed, housed, automobiled)
- A thinker (life, people, politics, contingencies, dependencies... everything?)
- Loves (photography, people, driving w/ windows down & music up, exploring, relaxing)
- Appreciates (grammar, introspection, artistic ability, humour, expressive faces)
- Watches (good television, bad television – while yelling at it, people succeed and fail in games – prefer if my opponents fail, movies, people)
- Pros (thoughtful, considerate, reasonable, level headed, intelligent?, not a bad looking character)
- Cons (selfish, challenged with self control, honest(?))
- Depends… (introvert who plays the extrovert, enjoys alone time - a lot, INTP)
What I’m doing with my life
Call it 'women's intuition', but I think I'm on to something here. Temporaryism has been the black plague, and the Jesus of our age. I know that I sound opinionated, maybe biased, and quite possibly jaded. But sooner than later they'll be throwing quarters at you on stage
Temporaryism isn't a real word, but explains how fickle the world can be and how the only certainty that exists is that everything eventually runs it's course. Keeping this in mind and trying not to get too cynical, it points out the blessing in disguise that is 'Temporaryism' and how it can be a door that swings both ways
I’m really good at
Pushing buttons, no really I do this and get paid for it.
The first things people usually notice about me
It's a luscious mix of words and tricks, my big butt or me laughing at you or someone
Favorite books, movies, shows, music, and food
Watership down, Hero with a thousand faces.
Guess I should put in some of my movies and music tastes.
Music Elvis, like a lot of rockabilly, huge fan of 90's music, white stripes, incubus, blind melon (they have more than one song, check out the cd Nico) the pogues, pixies, the vandals alien ant farm (they also do more than one song) GNR, fugazi, the clash, gorillaz, deftons, taproot, tool, apc....
Movies - These are just a few that I will watch over and over Wristcutters a love story, dead man, the big lewboski, anything really by the Cohen brothers or Quentin T. , Donnie Darko, Punchdrunk love, Pirate radio, the birdcage, special, renegade, the outsiders, 21 grams, the way of the gun, a life less ordinary, the science of sleep, I love you Phillip Morris, Despicable me, secretary....
I LOVE LOST, and have dedicated many of hours to this show and will continue, Supernatural, ah my boys :) been watching from the beginning and I just love them and their loyalty to each other literally through heaven and hell. Ancient Aliens I love GeoT. American horror story, decoded and Ab Fab!
I spend a lot of time thinking about
Alot of mysterious things like Dyatlov Pass incident,The zone of silence, electromagnetism, Australia's Black Mountains, Mount Fuji in Japan, Markawasi's plateau, Taman Shud Case, love....
The most private thing I’m willing to admit
If your lighter is missing, I probably have it
What I'm Looking For
You should message me if
You are cosmopolite with provincial foundations
- Open, honest, intelligent, a thinker
- Self sufficient, comfortable in your skin
- LOW MAINTENANCE
- An explorer