im just a normal girl who loves flirting
493 days ago
493 days ago
493 days ago
Sexual Orientation: Straight
1. Sarcastic, sophisticated, witty, dorky, sensitive and free-spirited. Also a fan of adjectives.
2. A wizard in the kitchen. Gordon Ramsey once told me that I was his idol... Ok, maybe not, but I'm sure he'd love the flavor of my home-made gnocci.
3. Nomadic Adventurer. I've set foot on 5 continents and have a thirst for exploring more. I hope to one day go vacationing on Mars as I've heard the mountains are glorious.
4. Full of random (and oftentimes useless) information. I will kick your butt at Trivial Pursuit.
1. Intelligent, sweet, down-to-earth and adventurous. Bonus points if you're a little bit quirky.
2. An ambitious go-getter. I'm attracted to people who set big goals and put all their effort into pursuing them. Even if your life's dream is to become the world's greatest thumb-wrestler, I totally dig it.
3. A non-smoker... or at least trying to quit. As open-minded as I am, I have to draw the line at cigarettes. I can't stand their smell and don't want to be around smoke all the time.
4. Pet-friendly. My cat Felix loves to meet new people, but if you're allergic to fur, the two of you probably won't get along. :(
Me + You:
An undeniably awesome couple with amazing chemistry. Let's make the world jealous!
What I'm Looking For
I may not be a supermodel, but at least I smell nice… well, that's what my grandma tells me.
When I'm not busy 'saving the world' or 'being awesome', I spend my time working as a bartender and part-time chef. Cooking is one of my greatest passions in life and I dream of one day starting my own restaurant. Ultimately, I'd like to be known for serving the most delicious peanut butter and jelly sandwiches on this side of the Mississippi... my mom's secret recipe is off the hook!
On my days off, you'll either find me playing hockey or belting out show-tunes with my 6-month-old nephew Jason. He says we should take our act on the road, but I think he needs to brush up on his harmonies first.
I'm looking for a partner-in-crime who enjoys the outdoors and isn't afraid to step on the dancefloor from time-to-time. Don't worry if you have 'two left feet' - I spent six years training at the Gangnam-Style School of Dance, and can teach you how to do the hokey pokey for a nominal fee.
Anyway, if you're easy-going and at least 87% awesome, feel free to drop me a line sometime!