Profiles don't say the whole story, let's chat!
2108 days ago
2108 days ago
2110 days ago
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I believe I'm a good looking man, my eyes or smile being some of my best features, or so I'm told. I'm almost bald so I cut my hair short and generally maintain a light beard. Clothing style is typically north american since I have lived there most of my adult life.
I like to go out, cook, go to the movies, walk in nature and bike. I mostly like to laugh and have a good time! Other than that, I read a lot, history mostly but novels too. I have a fire that has been burning inside me ever since I was a teenager and that urges me to always explore, seek new challenges and learn. I am full of energy and constantly seeking to improve myself on the personal and professional levels. That being said, I also like calm evenings around a bottle of wine or on the couch watching a good movie.
A few things you should know about me:
- I am passionate about my work.
- I am told I can be extremely funny at times, teasing too if I feel like it. People are almost never bored when I'm around.
- I am almost always in for a last minute trip or romantic weekend somewhere nice.
- I am not always in a steady mood, I have my ups and downs but it's never too bad and I'm pretty good at nurturing to make up for it :)
- I cannot stand women who cannot stop calling the entire day or are emotionally dependent. That does not mean I am not nice and affectionate, anyway you get the idea.
What I'm Looking For
I am looking for a healthy, interesting and balanced woman who likes to be taken care of and give back in return.
I cannot stand people with issues, particularly drug addition. Otherwise, I'm pretty open minded. I believe online profiles are mostly facades that can hold any image we want to portray; nothing better in my opinion than direct contact, via email or chat to start with and then face to face over a coffee or drink.