Home
Search
 
My Mail
 
My Lists
 
My Account
 
My Profile
bcarr80
The happiest of people don't necessarily have the
Online: 1784 days ago   Updated: 1784 days ago   Joined: 1784 days ago
 
The Basics
  Age: 24   Gender: Male   Race: Caucasian   Location: colorado springs Colorado United States
The Details
Body Type:
  Athletic
Appearance:
  Clean Cut
Children:
  None
Smoking:
  Non-smoker
Eye Colour:
  Blue
Hair Length:
  Short
Sexual Orientation:
  Straight
Hair Colour:
  Blonde
About Me

I am a very energetic person who loves doing something 70 percent of the time. weather its going fishing, hiking, hunting, clubbing etc. and then the other 30 percent I like to have piece and quiet and relax. Maybe watch a movie or nice picnic. I love watching movies and listening to music. I like all types of music but if I had to choose one it would be country. I'm young and like to be outgoing but I do not like drama or jealousy so please don't bring it my way. If you would like to know something else just ask :-)
View Profile
What I'm Looking For

I'm looking for someone who is easygoing and has a great since of humor. and somebody who is willing to allow me to be my own person.
 
 

Join now - start dating free!

 
Sex
Birth Date
Country
State
 
 
     
Close
18.5547ms