Say Hi! I'm worth the effort.
1748 days ago
1815 days ago
1815 days ago
Appearance: Casual, Clean Cut
Children: Yes - not living with me
Sexual Orientation: Straight
TO SAVE TIME: I'm separated with no chance of reconciliation. Things are very civil and drama-free. We're heading down different paths and are parting ways.
I have two fantastic kids, 13 & 15, who live with their mother in Montréal. They really are great and just the thought of them lights up my face. They both get their warped sense of humour from me.
Two dogs (pictured), Jack Russell sisters. They amuse.
POINT FORM STUFF!
* Bit of a geek. I work in the IT field but I own neither an Xbox nor do I play WoW.
* Have a very sarcastic sense of humour.
* I act. In my last show, I played General Isaac Brock in Fort Erie.
* Have recently started some voice-over work with 91.7.
* One of my dogs is staring at me as I type this.
* I enjoy language and am fascinated by etymology.
* Spent two years in French-speaking Europe as well as ~15 months in Poland.
* I don't subscribe to any superstitions like astrological signs at all.
* I prefer dijon, horseradish, wasabi to jalapenos. Sinus-fire, FTW.
* Own a bacon-scented candle.
* A lifetime ago, I received a Diploma in Social Services, and one in Network Systems Analysis.
* I always open a door for a lady because I can, not because they need it.
* Taught my children, when asked how they were doing, to answer "Well", not "Good".
* Thought that "Coupling" (UK) was the funniest TV show ever.
* The dog is still staring. "Olive, what do you want!?"
* Hate the way I look in about 19/20 photos but don't mind what I see in the mirror.
* My birth certificate says 45. Everything else seems more like mid-late 30s.
* I would rather email or speak on the phone than communicate via text.
* My musical tastes are all over the board. Classic rock, some country, 80s, some modern. No hip-hop/rap.
* I am humbly self-employed and, most days, enjoy what I do.
* Appreciate a woman who can be playful and flirty even after the initial fireworks have faded.
What I'm Looking For
I want a best friend first. The company I keep is more important than a change of status.
I'd like to keep my dating range within the Peninsula. Driving an hour to a coffee date doesn't appeal when there are tons of lovely gals right around here.
I have a slight preference for "tall & leggy" but I've dated lots who aren't over the years. "Curvy" is fine but I'm not looking for BBWs, sorry.
I value a sense of humour over all. Oh, and I also put value in anyone who can put a sentence together properly. "ur" is not a word. Eloquence impresses. Language skills in a lady are attractive. I am not a sports nut but I harbour nothing against those who are. Wanna watch the hockey game? Sure!