Chivalry is not dead!
2205 days ago
2206 days ago
2206 days ago
Body Type: Large, Stocky, Athletic
Appearance: Casual, Stylish, Clean Cut Trendy
Children: None but want some soon
Smoking: Non-smoker, Smokes only when drinking
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Hair Colour: Brown, Black
I'm bored with digging through my phone and asking the same people what they want to do saturday night. I tend to make all the plans and I need ADVENTURE. I like doing random things and spending time with those close to me. I am open minded and willing to try anything, twice. I can cook all styles of cuisine (except french, I don't know why) and like a good beer to go with a football game. I'm not a crazy sports nut (knowing every stat from every year), but I do cheer on my teams with serious enthusiasm.
Open to meet anyone, anytime, anywhere.
I tend to have too big of a heart and think of myself last.
I'm semi-old-fashioned, I believe in chivalry and respecting my elders
I give the benefit of the doubt, but don't screw me over or you're cut off.
I'm educated (MBA done), determined, goal-oreinted, and HONEST.
What I'm Looking For
Yeah it's long, but honest.
1) Female (100% sure about this one :-P)
2) Age: under 31
3) Normal (if you tend to have a short temper, leave)
4) Hair (must have some on your head, under 5 different colors)
5) Piercings (I'm not against a couple, nothing crazy that the TSA would deem "questionable")
6) Tattoos (Does not matter if you have or not, but nothing crazy)
7) Outgoing. I am highly outgoing, I love adventure, new things, dancing, doing things on a whimb. I also understand busy schedules and priorities. I have many priorities and goals and I will respect yours as you respect mine. I know how to stay home and enjoy a movie but not all the time.
8) Beer on a friday, wedding on a saturday mentality = Being able to let your hair down one day and then getting fancy for a formal event the next. (Comedy/dancing is a must at the wedding).
9) Food. I love to cook and make new things for everyone. You have to be at least willing to try the food I make or go out to dinner with me at any cuisine. I respect personal preference, but If I can make a tasty suggestion, please try it.
10) HONESTY. I do not mind if you have children and I do not judge those that are single parents, but it is not something for me. I'm sorry.
11) HONESTY. If you are "talking to someone else", please do not waste my time if you are making that relationship work or has potential to work. You would not want that done to you, right?