Crazy, costumed weirdo seeking a fellow weirdo.
2026 days ago
2027 days ago
2027 days ago
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I don't really like building myself up, but I am very sweet. I have never and will never cheat on someone and you will get very minimal drama from me. I can be a very bubbly person and I love to make people laugh. The only drama that really occurs is if my depression acts up, or a major disaster happens (unfortunately, those have been happening a lot lately. :( )
I am strange. I would say... eccentric at least. My hobbies, like/dislikes are not normal. I mean God, I dressed up like a pirate captain and got my friends to be my crew. Go me! And then we bumped into some Jedi Knights and swapped swords. Haha! I enjoy every second of it though and I wouldn't want to be any other way. I used to care what people thought, but eventually I decided that if you don't like it then I don't really want you in my life. By that I mean you don't have to actually like my hobbies, just accept them.
I love Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (Sherlock Holmes) Anne Rice, J.K. Rowling, Terry Brooks, Eoin Colfer, and Orson Scott Card to name a few. I still very much enjoy teen literature for fun, but that doesn't mean I don't like to sink my teeth into more advanced stuff too. I also LOVE manga
Favorite movies: Most of my favorite movies are animation films. I love cartoons and I think I'll probably be forty years old and still watching them. But I also really like comedies. When the mood suits me I really like horror films and action movies. Suspense is awesome.... you know what, I like most movies.
Some of my favorite animes are(in no particular order): Claymore, Hetalia Axis Powers, Death Note, D.Gray-Man, D.N.Angel, Saiyuki, Black Cat, Ouran High Host Club, Fruits Basket, Gravitation, Princess Princess, Fullmetal Alchemist, One Piece, Antique Bakery, Galaxy Angel,and Loveless I like almost everything except for mechas.
Favorite TV Shows: I watch a lot of Nicktoons. Chances are if I'm not watching cartoons I'm watching Food Network or the Science Channel
My taste in music is very broad. I love J-Rock. If you like J-Rock let's discuss our favorite bands, I'm always looking for new ones. The bands I listen to the most are: Alexander Rybak(<3), Aural Vampire, Basshunter, Buck-Tick, Cascada, Creature Feature, Dir En Grey, Ellegarden, FLOW, Flyleaf, Gackt(<3), Kaya, Kylie Minogue, L'Arc-en-Ciel, Malice Mizer, Maximum the Hormone, My Chemical Romance, Nightmare, nobodyknows+, Relient K, Skillet, Superbus, t.A.T.u, Toy-Box, Vic Mignogna (<3), Vocaloid, Voltaire. To be honest though, I have yet to find a genre of music that I don't like at least one song in.
Random things about me:
1. I think that rectangular glasses are sexy
2. I still own a large collection of stuffed animals
3. I randomly dress in costume and go to Walmart and/or Denny's
4. A large majority of the music I listen to is not in English.
5. I have little interest in American pop culture.
6. I still watch cartoons more than anything else (I miss the 90's cartoons)
7. When I like someone I like to spoil them as much as I can.
8. I'm an anime fangirl.
9. I think the violin is the sexiest instrument ever.
10. I still live with my dad.
11. I have never left North America.
12. I love it when guys dress nice.
13. Neckties are awesome
14. I love emo hair.
What I'm Looking For
I want a man who will love, respect and take care of me. I'm all for a woman's right to be able to have a job and a career but deep down I want a provider. Don't get me wrong though, I want to be able to help provide too. It just makes me feel good when someone takes care of me. Anyway, he should have a good and quirky sense of humor and share some of the same interests as me. He should be a gentleman, not forceful or rude. I tend to get crushes on older guys... sometimes guys who are 30+. :( Lastly, I definitely value personality over appearance, and I hope there are guys out there who feel the same way, but I understand that there has to be some physical attraction or it probably won't work.
You should totally message me if:
- You are a writer
- You are a musician (especially violin)
- You are a Sherlockian
- You enjoy anime and Asian culture
- You like to cosplay
- You're looking for a real relationship.
- You like to watch cartoons
- You like Food Network
- You're not totally freaked out by the fact that I'm a pirate in my picture
- You actually think it's kind of cool that I'm a pirate
- You like mega-geeks.
Please DO NOT message me if:
- You are a sports fanatic (I don't like sports at all
- You want sex. (Saving myself for marriage)
- You consider yourself normal or average.
- You can't type in full, grammatical sentences on a regular basis.
- You are lacking a profile picture
- You have not filled out your profile.
- You like to go clubbing and/or bar hopping.