Why does peanut butter taste go so good?!
2024 days ago
2024 days ago
2024 days ago
Appearance: In Need of Attention, Scruffy
Sexual Orientation: Straight
I grew up on Long Island. Went to school in ATL for about a year and now I'm back in Sav. Hope to move back to ATL someday, unless I find reason enough to stay here.
I'm quite the nerd. I play a lot of games. Up until about a 2 years ago, there wasn't a day that I didn't play some sort of game. Minesweeper even. Ask me my longest gaming binge and you'll cringe : P. But lately it's been more like 3-4 times a week.
When I'm not working, I spend a lot of time with the new love of my life Amber. She's my guitar. But I've been bored as crap lately so I've been trying to get out of the house more often. I don't have much of a friend base down here outside of work friends. Most of my friends are in ATL. We used to do stuff all the time. Blues grills, concerts, bowling, Rock Band maybe. Just went skydiving. I'd love to meet some like minded people around here to talk with and who knows maybe develop something.
I'm a pretty neurotic guy. I have some weird quarks that you probably want to know beforehand so I won't scare you...
1. I must have an even number of cheerios in my bowl or I have to refill the bowl and start again if there is an odd number. (I keep track by having an even number on my spoon and dividing them evenly on both sides of my mouth)
2. I keep the volume of computers and tvs at a multiple of 5.
3. When I tie my shoelace I must tie both even if it's already tied.
4. I'm immune to the cold... The only reason i wear a jacket is so people stop asking me "aren't you cold?"
5. I get the weirdest hiccups after I eat. Just one big one and it's done.
6. I used to get red light anxiety so I started playing with a rubix cube at red lights to keep me from goin nuts. Sav has WAY to many intersections...
I also have a bucket list that I need your help with. Already crossed off a few, (Learn Guitar, Skydive, Solve rubix cube, Swim in thunderstorm, Disturbed concert, Mess with alligators and live) Got a TON more to go. Always adding to it too. Next.... Cedar Point Ohio!!
Although I'm not afraid of commitment (if that is even a real problem outside of romantic comedies) I am a big believer in friends first, so if you not looking to rush, or just looking for a new friend/txt buddy/e-pen pal, I'm more then cool with that
What I'm Looking For
I'm looking for some like minded people. People who I simply enjoy being around. Can hold up their end of a conversation. Finished with all the high school shit and are grown up. And mostly people I can learn and grow from. Also, cute and nerdy just blow my mind : P