Searching for my muse
1963 days ago
1963 days ago
1963 days ago
Hair Length: Medium, Short
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Hair Colour: Brown, Blonde
I am Nice, Extroverted, Sweet, Adventurous, Poetic, and Intense!
The following are things I dislike and try to stay away from:
Party Animals(I don't mind it with friends, but I am over the partying phase)
Dallas Cowboys(I am a Redskins fan come on!)
Things I like and would love to do more of:
The Performing Arts
Live shows (music, theater, etc...)
Food (especially the cool places like Voodoo Doughnuts etc...)
Travelling (I really need to do more of this, but paying of my car comes first)
10 Things to know about me:
1. Always a Redskins Fan even when we suck
2. Love outdoors stuff and want to go camping, backpacking, and start rockclimbing again
3. I am an amateur storm-chaser who really wants to venture outside of Maryland to see storms, tornadoes and cloud formations.
4. Giving and helping is part of who I am, so being there for someone when times are rough is something I strive to keep in my personality.
5. Hopeless romantic, i.e. I am a sensitive guy who thinks with his heart versus his dick. I won't deny I am a guy, but I know that a relationship is not just based on sex/and deviance.
6. Trust and respect are big with me. If you follow those beliefs in a relationship, then we will be good.
7. Tolerance for others and who they are. If you cannot tolerate people for who they are and are a bully go elsewhere!
8. I love animals, children and would like a German Shepherd puppy of my own once I'm done and have my own place.
Dexter(Season 4 was one of the best!), Criminal Minds, Family Guy, American Dad, Breaking Bad, Storage Wars, Man Vs. Food
Bringing Down the House, The Road, Devil in the White City, Demon in the Freezer, The Outsiders, The Hot Zone
(Anything by Stephen King, Michael Crichton, Richard Preston, Eric Larson.)
Ghostbusters, Scanners, A Nightmare on Elm Street, Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz, Zombieland, Superbad, The Hangover, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, American Beauty, Almost Famous, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, SAW, Reservoir Dogs, Dusk Till Dawn, Wall-E, Fast Times at Ridgemont High, Dawn of the Dead, Night of the Living Dead, Army of Darkness, Drag Me to Hell, The Shining, Dogma, Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, Watchmen, Juno, The Matrix, The Big Lebowski, No Country for Old Men, Burn after Reading, Fargo, Adventure Land, Office Space, Idiocracy and many more... I definitely have a soft spot for Romantic Comedies, and solid Dramas. I also enjoy my fair share of Documentaries.
Music: TOOL, Disturbed, Rage Against the Machine, Green Day, The Melvins, ISIS, Godsmack, The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Bob Marley, Rob Zombie, Foreigner, Monster Magnet, Lonely Island, various Broadway songs, much more...
Food:Italian, Indian, Mexican top the list
What I'm Looking For
I am looking for someone who is sweet, honest, nerdy, artistic, caring and outgoing. Preferably someone with a good head on her shoulders. I am more interested in someone with a good personality versus someone with amazingly good looks. I see inner beauty more as a factor versus inner beauty. The right girl would be someone who also wants a relationship, is able to communicate emotions effectively and loves art/music/film.