Come in have a look
2061 days ago
2061 days ago
2061 days ago
This user hasnt filled in any details
There's not much to say about me, I'm not your typical guy. I'll say it a million times but you wont believe it until you've met me. I'm down to earth, I've got the brains and the body but one of the most humble people you will ever come across, I believe that karma will always be a bigger b**** then I could ever be, I'm a nurturer by nature, I have big dreams but don't sit by and idly wait for life to happen and then complain when I don't end up where I want to be, I work hard first and then play harder later. I live life one day at a time and take the time to appreciate the things. I smoke cigarettes because I enjoy them not because I'm addicted, I've never been unable to do something I put my mind to.
I like going to the gym and going on camps especially with others.
I have found myself immersed in the world of online dating for one reason, it's next to impossible to meet girls anywhere other than bars...and we all know what single people at bars are looking for. I don't know many one night stands that turned into meaningful relationships.
I couldn't even begin to tell you what my perfect match consists of... I firmly believe that chemistry and communication are the keys to the initial connection, but in the end it's true what they say about only getting one chance to make a first impression.
However, what I do know is that I'm a sucker for the combination of brown hair and blue eyes and acoustic guitar and/or piano.
What I'm Looking For
I can also tell you if any of the following things apply to you, you're wasting both of our time:
- if you do drugs, even recreationally...yes this includes smoking pot, next please.
- if you can't stimulate me intellectually, you wont be able to stimulate me in any other way either. If we can't hold a conversation, and I'm more focused on correcting your grammar than what you're actually saying, we'll never get to know each other.
- If it takes you more than an hour to get ready to go out, we have a major problem. On the flip side of that, if you don't know how to coordinate an outfit and take a shower on a regular basis we probably wont get along either :)
- If your a woman who doesnt have a car and a decent job and/or going to college, you're probably not as driven and goal-oriented as I am and that could pose a major road block.
- Just because I'm handsom doesnt mean that I'm going to put out on the first date. It's this silly little thing called respect that most girls these days seem to have lost.
- if you're obsessed with working out and eating healthy, we wont get along. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy and partake in both of these things but they by no means are the focus of my life. Life's too short to worry about something so insignificant in the grand scheme of things. Gravity will have its way with you whether you like it or not.
a few other side notes:
-if you're going to message me and are expecting a response, please put some thought into it and check your spelling before clicking send. There's a reason I've set a word limit, please don't fill it with "looks like my message is too short so I'm adding to it" or other pointless comments of this nature.
-I know I'm good looking there is no need to tell me so...if you want to someday meet me, then do so appropriately and intelligently.
-if you send me more than one message, I will laugh and delete them all. If I wanted to respond I would have done so after the first message or I haven't gotten online recently and haven't even seen the first. This only comes across as far too needy and/or aggressive.
So anyway I know I have a few expectations for a guy you just have to accept it.